Thursday, 4 July 2013

Journalling

During Sherwood Art Week I attended an Art Journalling workshop with Claire from Studio 1975. It was held at the lovely Crimson Tree cafe, which I have mentioned before. Art journalling is the kind if thing I see on Pinterest and on blogs such as A Beautiful Mess and like, but never try to do myself. In line with my 'be creative' goal for 2013, I thought it a good idea to grasp this opportunity of an introduction to it.


I had a lovely evening. We each created a page, building it later by layer, then wrote over the top. As a starting point we were asked to answer the phrase 'In ten years time I want to be...' - which is why my page has 'happily married' across it in large letters. 


I hope you're having a lovely week.

All photos personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...