Sunday, 23 June 2013

Sherwood Art Week



On my way to Nottingham city centre Saturday afternoon, I stopped off at Sherwood to catch a glimpse of what's going on during Sherwood Art Week. 





Over the last few years Sherwood has begun to gather a reputation for attracting the crafty and thrifty. On Saturday it was thriving; wrapped in wool and with the work of local artists in every shop window. 




I was pleased to see The Crimson Tree and Homemade Cafe full of customers. Sherwood Art Week continues until next Saturday. I'm currently on my way to one of the many workshops being held during the week.

All photos personal.



1 comment:

  1. Ah I saw these whilst going through sherwood this week, wondered what it was about! :) pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...