Sunday, 14 April 2013

French chic



Recently I have been feeling inspired by outfits that are incredibly basic but look great. The ultimate example is the 'Parisian style striped top with pants and jacket look'. Catchy name I've given it, right? Of course not. Anyway, it's just so simple to put together when you lack time or new ideas and is a timeless classic. A navy and white striped top, white or navy trousers and a white or navy jacket / cardigan. Little accents of bold red really bring it alive. I guess what I am describing is a 'nautical' look, but it is something that I associate with French chic and particularly with Paris.

Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the French and their style - truly chic!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...