Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Fluffy bunny cupcake


At the end of the working day on Friday, my colleague who has a great talent for making beautiful cakes delivered a cupcake decorating workshop for a few of the ladies. I had been so excited about this all day and it turned out to be even better than I had expected. I have tried to decorate cupcakes with a simple butter cream swirl using a cheap piping bag and plastic nozzle at home with disappointing results. I expected that my attempts on Friday would also be poor. But with Debbie's fantastic professional equipment and tutorial I was able to produce a cupcake decoration to be proud of. Here is one of several photos that I took of this little guy, just before eating him!

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I'm not sure I could have eaten him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)))) Sweet! I would eat it before it could say anything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...