Sunday, 3 March 2013

2 years on...

Well... It's just over 2 years now since I started this little blog, and this is to be my 100th published post.

It may come as a surprise because I don't publish posts anywhere near as much as I would like, but writing and reading blogs has had much more of an impact on my life than I had imagined.

In terms of followers, I've not picked up a particularly impressive amount in the last 2 years - but there's still people who don't know me visiting and following my blog and if you are one of them; I feel privileged that you made that choice. In particular, the frequent kind words of encouragement from the ladies behind Meeha Meeha and B in the Know, whose own blogs are among my favourites, have lifted my spirits on many an occasion. Girls, I consider you online friends! The kind words of those behind The Nyanzi Report (He really knows how to capture the little details) and Craftberry Bush (so inspiring!) have also brought several smiles to my face.

Blogging has encouraged me to have a more positive outlook and to keep being creative. Often this encouragement comes from reading many lovely blogs that others post. It's hard to imagine a life where I don't check Bloglovin and Pinterest apps on my phone daily. Two years on, this world of reading and writing blog posts continues to inspire me. Here's to many more years and more frequent blogging!

Have a fantastic weekend.
With love and the greatest of thanks for bothering to read this post,

Katie x

4 comments:

  1. Just to add another supportive comment from Meeha Meeha, I wish you Happy Blogoversary (a little late, sorry!) and I hope we'll hear more from you! The reason why I comment more than others is because I know the difference between seeing the traffic numbers (which means that someone is reading your blog) and actually communicating through words with someone who appreciates your work. Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katie, it's me again:) You can't see replies to your comments because you are registered as a "no-reply" blogger. In order to fix this, you need to update your Blogger profile. Go to your Blogger profile (http://www.blogger.com/profile/08142129852819061701) and click on the "Edit" orange button on the right. Under PRIVACY, check the "Show my email address" box. Then click the orange button "Save profile" at the bottom of the page. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2 years!! So glad you started this little gem!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...