Sunday, 13 January 2013

Rows of Reciepts

I'm feeling geared up for being more creative this year, but first I have to ensure that I meet the tax return deadline.
This weekend I have managed to calculate another tax year's income and expenditure, leaving me on schedule with only a little more to sort out.

It's a shame that there's not much weekend left to enjoy (who decided that we should work 5 days out of 7?), but it's always nice to go into the week feeling a little more in top of things.

I hope you had a lovely weekend, and wish you a good week to come. We're forecast to see snow over here in the UK.

Katie x



2 comments:

  1. Your tax returns must be very neat, judging from the organized stack of receipts:) I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome that you're so organized

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...