Saturday, 1 December 2012

Reunited


Scarf - Miss Selfridge, Body-con top/dress - Pop, Watch - DKNY, Ring - Pandora

Today I'm wearing a scarf which some while ago I wore all the time. The pattern and particularly the colours reminded me of Matthew Williamson's designs.

Then, after a wash, the glitter on the thread came off more easily and I felt that whenever I put it on I got covered in glitter instantly, so it got left rejected in the bottom of the wardrobe.

Perhaps I don't mind the glitter (not actually that problematic) so much today because I am majorly excited that it's December the 1st and feeling Chritmassy. This morning I decided that the scarf would go well with my outfit and we are reunited.

Do you ever feel a little like an item of clothing is an old friend?

3 comments:

  1. cute scarf <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scarf! I do this from time to time: I wear a blouse or a handbag to exhaustion and then they lie forgotten in a dark corner. And then after a while, I wear them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it just feel great to put a scarf on that you have put down for awhile?! It is seriously like reuniting with a long lost friend!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...