Friday, 30 November 2012

Homemade cards (#4)

Here's a happy birthday card for my cousin and a congrats on your baby boy card for ex-colleagues. The baby boy one was an adaption of the design which I made for some friends when they had their second little girl Emily (who I just happen to be babysitting as I write this!). The birthday card for my cousin continued the stitching on card theme which has become a favourite with me. The third card was for the 21st birthday of Ryan, my sort of unofficially adopted little brother, based on the fact that he always says 'oh my days'.

For other home-made card posts, see herehere and here.









1 comment:

  1. I love them all, Katie!! I like that the first two are soft and delicate, and that for Ryan you went a lot bolder and more masculine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...