Tuesday, 11 September 2012

So Sweet Blog Award


Thank you so much to Meeha Meeha for presenting me with this blog award!
I am always touched by the sweet comments that she writes on my posts, and excited to have been given this award by her! 
If you haven't already seen the blog, please do go and have a look, her home decor is lovely.

I give the award to the following 5 blogs (in alphabetical order) ;

B in the Know (I suspect B has more than 200 followers, but I am using the less than 200 figures on Twitter and Bloglovin to justify putting her on this list. B in the know is one of my current favourite blogs)

Handmade Holly (lovely illustrations)



The Joyful Fox (200 followers on the dot counts, right?)

Please take some time to look at these blogs, and for those listed here;

All you've got to do is:
1. Put the award on the blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave you the award
and 

3. Pass the award to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers who are worth our attention.




3 comments:

  1. Ah you are too sweet! Thanks, hun for the lovely award - I feel very honored!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i love awards! what a nice thing to come back to after my sabbatical in blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...