Sunday, 22 July 2012

Ombre Knit


I love this jumper so much that I want to wear it every day!
I love the colours, the shape, and the buttoned up detail on the back. It's so fun to wear! I hope that August will be very summery because I am really getting into the pastel shades and brights of the season!


 Jumper: New Look sale, Necklace: Miss Selfridge sale, Friendship bracelet: Argento, Watch: DKNY.

I have recently returned from my holiday in Bilbao, N. Spain, which was beautiful, inspiring and lots of fun. I look forward to sharing some of my trip highlights with you.

With Love, Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your vacation!! I am sure it was amazing!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, your sweater is adorable! I've been dreaming of wearing a ombre sweater when I was little (my mom eventually got me one). Please share some pics from your journey in Spain, I bet you took wonderful photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...