Sunday, 10 June 2012

Park Life



I really don't do exercise - I eat loads and get away with it, when I hit 30 I'll probably just burst and be gigantic. I'm told that's when it creeps up on you.

Despite having a park right at the end of my street; I don't walk my beautiful dog anwhere near enough as I should. I always feel so tired before and after work and am often away at weekends. He gets frisbee games (he LOVES frisbee) in the garden, but when I take him to the park we have such fun. Once I'm there I actually really enjoy the walking, with my little cutie by by side. I write this post on a bench between frisbee throws, and it's a good place to be. I love you baby Milo :)



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device



Powered by ShowMeBlogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...