Thursday, 28 June 2012

Europe-topia

In a few weeks my boyfriend and I will be holidaying in Bilbao, Spain.
I am excited as I have never been to Spain before.
I have been to France many times, Crete once, and visited several areas of England, but I am yet to experience Spain, Italy, Germany and the like.

I would love to see America some day, and more exotic further away locations. But whenever I think about holidays I can't help but think; why pay 4 times as much to go to those places when there seems to be so many beautiful countries within Europe that I am yet to experience?

I have just discovered a site which perfectly explains why I feel this way.







Perfection, right?
Katie xx

1 comment:

  1. I have never been specificly to Bilbao but I just love the South of Europe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...