Saturday, 5 May 2012

On the train again...



(Written, and intended to be posted yesterday afternoon - still haven't found a successful way to blog on the go! _ Does anyone know how you can do this on a Blackberry?)

I didn't bring my flask today so thank goodness there's a buffet cart! I am really enjoying reading my June edition of ELLE and the novely of having a subscription isn't wearing off any time soon. It's a little scary how fast May has come around this year, but in another respect I cant wait for the weather to warm up a little. It's not so much a heatwave that I'm after - it's an open cardigan rather than a jacket and cropped trousers with no socks weather that I crave. I love that brief moment in the year where you can put together an outfit and keep it as it is, not have to add or remove a layer because it will be too hot or cold. Some layering, but not a human pass-the-parcel. 

Have a good weekend all.

Katie x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...