Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Bring back the fashionable days of my youth




An old friend has tagged me in a photograph on Facebook. 
The above is a cropped version.

Who would have known that those leggings would be so in for Spring / Summer 2012?

If you have read my last post, Growing on me, then you will now that I am psyching myself up to wear bolder jeans / leggings this season.

It's a shame these leggings aren't still around about 15 years on, and in a much bigger size, I get the feeling they'd be just the ticket.

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post, I really like this old photo of yours!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...