Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Relief is...

 It was such a good feeling to see '100% completed' on my computer screen at lunchtime. 
No need to panic about not being able to find the right information or worry about getting a hefty fine.
Job done. Sorted.

In order to get here I had to sort through a big shoe box with 6 years worth of stuff in it. 
I had to chase up previous employers for missing information.
I had to sift through load of receipts. 

Next year it will not be this way. 
I am now determined to stay organized with regards to my self-employment.
Thank you, dear Tax return, for the motivation.
The future starts here...



With Love
Katie x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog dear!!!
    IF you want check out my blog, i will be really greateful :)
    The Spotted Cherry Pie

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I need to do get going on my tax stuff. It is always the least motivating thing on my list of things to do. Congratulations on getting yours don! I have become a follower and look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to do it.. ohh this time of the year..
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...