Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

OK, First off - sorry.
It has been almost a month since my last blog.
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
How many of you are actually still reading I wonder, or have you given up?

I must get better at blogging frequently.

This is my belated Christmas post - which I did initially intend to post on Christmas eve. Oops.
Now for some Christmas time snaps....



A real tree.
We opened the box of Christmas decorations and EVERYTHING was silver.
It was so boring, there was no colour whatsoever.
I tied bright blue ribbon into little bows at random intervals along the silver beading to add some small bursts of colour and myself and my mum went to buy some decorations. Blue, to go with the silver and the ribbon.


Farthest from the lens; a bauble from my very first Christmas back in 1988.
Over the last few years it has become smashed on one side, but I just make sure that it goes near to the back and that the smashed side of it faces the wall.


A brown parcel arrived a few weeks ago.
I knew because if the Brighton postcode that it would probably be a gift from Jenni.
I am normally quite good at waiting to open presents. Perhaps it was the added excitement of having recieved something in the post, but I really wanted to open it.

I'm glad that I convinced myself I had to open it incase it was something I had ordered as a present to another person, because otherwise this delightful Christmas decoration may have had to wait until next year.
I say may, because there is a possiblitiy I would have put it up anyway just because it's so pretty.

Cute, right? Thanks Jenni :)



As I was feeling extra festive this year; I wore a winter patterned b&w jumper dress to a christmas party and bought some lovely yet reasonably priced christmas socks with reindeers on that I have been wearing to death. I also wore festive red, green and gold on Christmas day (See above. That's a vintage Richard Allen scarf, which makes it just about ok that it's a little too remisent of an old school uniform for comfort - a reason I rarely wear bottle green).
And added festive nails with red and glittery white tips to the mix.

I hope that everyone kind enough to be reading this has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Look out for my Christmas wrapping results being posted soon.

With Love.
Katie x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...