Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Dapper Wraps

Hello :)

I'm really starting to get into the festive mood now!
One thing that I really enjoy is wrapping presents.
Especially a present in a box, so that the wrapping can be neat.

I'm looking forward to wrapping christmas presents. 
I have been buying baubles from charity shops to use in my wrapping.
I thought I'd share with you some of my current inspiration......



The above 3: On Pinterest (couldn't find original source)


Craftberry Bush


Etsy Store 'M Stetson Design'


Living Etc

I was surprised to find that the nicest examples of wrapping  I came across when looking for inspiration were mostly using plain brown or white paper.
Every year I meet with all of my mum's side of the family on Boxing day.
It's now tradition that the adults among us take part in a secret santa.
This year we have been told that our secret santa item must be wrapped in brown paper or newspaper.
In which case, I am very much inspired!

I hope you're having a lovely week :) xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...