So I am very excited because I have received these tags from B. in the know. We follow each other's blogs. Her blog is lovely - so sentimental and I don't know how she continues to consistently find such beautiful pictures. Take a look here
Anyway, this means I am supposed to share 10 facts about myself and then tag 10 bloggers that I like.
1. I don't post as often as I would like, partly because I spend so much time browsing through other blogs beforehand that my eyes hurt and I don't have the energy to write one!
2. In my 23 years I have lived in the north, the south and the middle of England.
That's in 9 different houses / halls, and I attended 6 different schools / colleges + nursery + university.
3. I nearly drowned when I was 12 at Bantham Beach in Devon
I went bodyboarding. I had never been a strong swimmer. It was always 'Katie, I saw you put your foot down half way, go back and do it again' in swimming at school.
My younger cousin was a really strong swimmer, but when the current turns in Devon grown men struggle to fight it. A lifeguard came for him and told me to wait and try to get closer to the rocks. The rocks were way too far. I seemed to be waiting for hours. I was terrified and prayed really hard. Eventually I gave up, that was it, I was a goner. I just prayed that it wouldn't be too horrible and closed my eyes tight. Then I bumped into a rock which wasn't there beforehand.
4. My grandad was banned from B&Q for complaining about being overcharged. Because he said the store assistant denying the overpricing was getting his knickers in a twist. It was in the national papers. They made him out to be really miserable, so it's probably a good thing that they never went ahead with the TV documentary.
5.When I was in Peter Pan in about 1997 despite only playing a talking star with 2 lines (one of which was shared with about 10 others) I got so into the role that I had to keep telling myself that Peter Pan wasn't real for months afterwards. (I took my acting very seriously!)
6. Possibly the best Valentine's card ever, once given to me by a young boy...
And yes, that is the original, because how could you throw away something that funny?
If your me, you pretty much don't throw away anything. That can be fact 6 1/2.
7. I once broke into a Manchester car park to get the family car which was locked inside.
It was quite a clever guess if I do say so myself. My little brother was amazed and told me all the way home I should work for MI5.
8. Because I'm quite slim people often assume otherwise, but i have a HUGE appetite.
I get really really full, and then half an hour later I'm hungry again.
My boyfriend says I could be on Man Vs Food (as a joke, of course).
9. I spend far too much time thinking about what I could make and bake, and hardly any time actually doing it. I need to work on that.
10. I once played Joseph in a Christmas nativity (as far as I was concerned, that was a main part up for grabs!)
And so, time to give these awards to 10 of my favourite / most inspiring bloggers....