Sunday, 25 September 2011

Ralph Lauren = Welcoming Autumn

First of all, sorry it's been aaaaaages since my last post, I must improve!

Early in the week when babysitting for a friend and flicking through Elle I made a note of collections, new designers and bloggers that caught my interest to look up at a later date. Yesterday was that later date, on which I was inspired by Ralph Lauren's Autumn/Winter collection. 
I do enjoy looking at a Ralph Lauren campaign shoots, I love their aesthetic season after season,
Always just looking mind.....
But being inspired! :)



What I love about the photo's I found yesterday is how soft floaty floral dresses are brought into winter. I have already been planning to wrap a chunky cable knit cardigan around one of my favourite floral dresses with dark tights and boots as the weather gets colder, ever since seeing a mannequin in a New Look window (hey, these things stick with me, what can I say?)!



Ralph Lauren has officially got me excited about autumn.
I say autumn, not winter as I know it will soon get too cold for a dress and tights.
That is why we must embrace Autumn whilst we can!
If you, like me, are to whimpy and too sensitive to the cold to wear looks like this through winter and will be sporting leggings and jeans every day when it gets to Christmas time, enjoy autumn whilst it lasts!


With Love, Katie x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I just adore autumn, but sadly enough we just got summer back, after having only rain the entire summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, you look so good in this picture, I love your shorts and that blouse is perfect, the perfect touch and your shoes rock, also you are very beautiful! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. Ralph Lauren inspires me every single season, and especially fall! His rich colors and textured fabrics are always gorgeous

    thestylehchildblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...