Thursday, 8 September 2011

Ellespiration

I love ELLE magazine.
It's as fashionable, glossy and artistic as Vogue but feels much more down to earth.
AND they support interns, upcoming designers and bloggers.
Flicking through the pages of ELLE is so inspiring.
I know there's a lot of adverts - but they are arty, inspiring adverts.
I have told myself that tonight I must blog, because I have neglected the blogging world somewhat since I've been looking at a computer all day every day at work which makes me not want to look at a screen all evening too.
Also, right now I feel poorly. I hope it's going to go away soon :(
So, I write this post partly, I'll admit, because it doesn't require lots of typing and linking up, but also because I have been thinking about discussing my love of ELLE with you avec pictures for some time.
So, without further ado, some recent inspiration from my good friend the lovely ELLE magazine...





3 comments:

  1. I love Elle too, much more than Vogue, but I hardly ever buy magazines anymore, because they're so expensive and literally half of the pages are adverts... even though I like looking at them I'd prefer to have something to read! That being said, have you ever seen the magazine 'oh comely' because I think you'd really like it - you can buy it in WHSmiths.
    http://www.ohcomely.co.uk/
    (it is quarterly I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELLLEspiration!! My daughter's name is Elle, so that makes it even more appealing to me. ;) Great images on this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...