Thursday, 25 August 2011

Mirror Cosy




I have a little craft to share with you. I went to France well over a year ago and visited Monet's garden at Giverney (where the water lily pond and the green bridges are). There I bought this lovely little mirror...



However I had nothing to keep it from getting scratched inside my bag. For a long while it travelled in my bag wrapped in the paper bag it came in. Unfolding a worn paper bag was not the most ladylike way to reveal my pretty mirror to everyone on the bus. Didn't really do it justice.

I finally got around to making a cute little cosy out of an odd sock. The sewing's a little wonky and it's clear the sock is worn but I think that's kind of endearing. It was quick to make and cost me nothing.





Linking to...

The Shabby Nest






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...