Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Hair

Dear Friends,

Sorry it's been over a week since my last post. I've been quite tired of late, but there are many things that I wish too blog about and I will have new posts shortly!

This evening I have had my hair cut. For a little while now I have found 60's fashion really interesting. I had a fringe quite a while ago and let it grow out, I can never decide whether or not to have a fringe put back in my hair or not in such circumstances - does anyone else have this dilemma? Perhaps you're not all as indecisive as me! Anyway, this time I went with the fringe, perhaps I will be brave enough to post it, perhaps not, but I will leave you with some of my inspiration from these 60s beauties....

2 comments:

  1. :D Is that Anna Karina on the top right hand photo? I love her!
    I always get a fringe cut when I have my hair cut, but for some reason I always end up clipping it out of the way because it drives me mad! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...