Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Isle of Wight Photos

Over the weekend I got to see my Isle of Wight photographs.
I could have asked my boyfriend to send me the digital version, but I waited so that I could open a paper sleeve to see and feel the photographs in my hands. It was nostalgic and very satisfying. Digital is easier and cheaper, but you miss out on the physical presence of photographs and the excitement of never knowing quite how they will turn out. Here's a few....






Eliza Doolittle with her band in thier super cool retro outfits.


Legendary DJ Rusty Egan









4 comments:

  1. good times to remember for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lighting on the first two photos.
    Very dope.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! It looks like you had an incredible time.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos Katie especially the one of Iggy Pop's back! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...