Thursday, 21 July 2011

Fruity Yoghurt Pots






I love food.
I love nicely presented food.
I love knowing what I'm eating is really fresh because I've just picked it out of my garden and washed it.
Here is a little dessert a whipped up a few weekends ago when having a BBQ with family and friends.
Raspberries and a few blackcurrants picked from the garden and washed. Shop bought strawberries and natural yoghurt. Plus, a mint leaf in each -picked straight from the garden of course :)
Speedy. Summery. Simple.

x

3 comments:

  1. These look so delicious!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must taste as yummy as they look! Can I just add that I'm very jealous that you have raspberries and blackcurrents in your garden??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely compliment! :) I can't see you're following me so I'm glad you took the time to leave me a comment so I could come back here and thank you ;)

    P.S. - on your profile picture you look like one of my old classmates! ahah

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...