Sunday, 19 June 2011

Father's Day Card


Here is the Father's Day Card that I made for my dad. I wanted to do something a bit scrapbooky as my parents both really liked this card I made for thier 25th Wedding Anniversary in the Spring.


I've seen some masculine scrapbooking about lately and I wanted to use browns, greens, blues; perhaps incorporating a photo or some of dads interests. I searched for scrapbooking printables online. This card at Creative 'Try'als seen on the Whipperberry Friday link up is sweet. The dad scrapbook on this post by Originate and Renovate is really beautiful.

I also came across a post at green owl crafts entitiled Fathers Day gift for the golfer. My dad plays golf every Saturday with his best friend. In the blog Amanda creates a new label for a pack of golf tees and she provides a printable for readers to do the same. Her printable was just the kind of thing I was looking for to make a card and so it became the starting point for the design. Thanks Amanda, I hope you like my take on it.

To see some more of my homemade cards click here, here and here.

If you become a follower or invite your friends to do so, then soon I could be writing about you! Find out why here.

x

Linking at...
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm sure your Dad will love this card too !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...