Sunday, 22 May 2011

Teddy Girls

Having spent a while looking at clothes online, I have come across Richard Nicoll's current Spring/Summer Collection for Fred Perry. Some of you may have already seen this, but I was so in awe I just had to share it. The collection is inspired by the Teddy Girls of the 1950's. It's got real attitude and it's everything that's good about vintage style. A beautiful colour palette and oh so chic. Perhaps a teddy's picnic would be the epitome of style this summer.

3 comments:

  1. sweet colour palette and great styling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the long sleeve blouse is my favorite. i could see myself pairing it with a dark pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,love the entire collection!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...