Friday, 29 April 2011

Pretty Photos

Today I didn't get the day off, I had to work 12.30-4.30pm. But I am glad to say I was able to see the arrivals, the dress and the vows of the royal wedding before I had to leave. I thought Kate looked beautiful in her Sarah Burton/Alexander Mcqueen dress. I do sort of wish I'd been able to be part of a street party today.

Anyway, onto some other beautiful things. I'd like to share with you a few pictures I have had stored on my computer for quite a while. They are various images I have loved and been inspired by and saved to my computer. I can't remember the various sources. Most are a few years old.


Gorgeous houses in South Kensington, London


Cath Kidson


Country Living


Images of an 'Enchanted Palace' installation project at Kensington Palace


Oli


I still love this campaign pic from Hobbs a year or two ago. It was what the Miss Doir Cherie campaign is to me now. I'd still love to look like this!


Just Cavalli


I love this Louis Vuitton look


THAT campaign



Not sure where those last 2 came from, but I like them.

I hope you enjoy these pictures too.

4 comments:

  1. i love these images especially that picture of south Kensington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, they made me smile. The houses in south ken are so elegant!

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post, darling!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! I like the first 2,3 photos of the rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...